Stickers can be powerful political messaging tools, offering a visual focal point that naturally draws attention. At NADCO Tapes & Labels, we provide a wide range of custom political stickers, including bumper stickers, “I voted” stickers, and other promotional items including political banners, enabling you to effectively enhance the impact of your political message. Read on for the full breakdown.
Custom Political Stickers
Custom political stickers are printed adhesive materials featuring political messages, symbols, and slogans tailored to a specific campaign, or for general purposes. You can affix them to various surfaces, such as cars, laptops, water bottles, clothing, etc.
The benefits of using custom political stickers for campaigns include the following:
- Customization allows campaigns to personalize their message and make it resonate more with target groups.
- They’re cheaper to make and easy to distribute as you can place them on various surfaces.
- They are a constant reminder of a political message, as people are likely to interact with them multiple times.
We can customize various shapes, sizes, and eye-catching designs, allowing you to customize your political stickers for packaging your message.
Custom Political Bumper Stickers
Political bumper stickers can be affixed to the rear windshields or bumpers of vehicles. They’ve been a popular political messaging tool for years, and for good reason. They’re easy to distribute, apply during campaigns, and peel off after the campaign period. You can also change them easily when there’s a need to update the political message. They’re inexpensive compared to other mediums, such as billboards and digital advertising. You can print them at a lower price and incur zero maintenance costs afterward.
Additional Political Promotional Items
Custom “I Voted” Stickers
“I Voted” stickers are a classic in helping maximize voter turnout in polling locations and reminding the audience of the importance of voting. NADCO can create beautiful custom “I Voted” stickers with various designs, colors, and imagery to inspire and encourage voters to exercise their right to vote and show off that they have done so.
Political Campaign Banners
Political campaign banners provide a high-visibility platform to promote a candidate or cause. We have a wide selection of various materials, such as vinyl, and sizes to customize the design, colors, and logos on political campaign banners to ensure they stand out and that your message is communicated effectively.
Our Customization Process
NADCO has a streamlined customization process to help our clients get their desired political products. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to order products from us:
- Conceptual Design: Think about a design that aligns with your campaign’s message. We have an extensive selection of templates that can be personalized for you. We can also work with original ideas.
- Material Specs/Recommendations: Get NADCO’s recommendations for the appropriate materials and finishes for your stickers, bumper stickers, or banners.
- Receive Quote: We will present you with a formal quote for your customized political items. We offer competitive prices and ensure you get value for money.
- Proofing: Review digital proofs of your designs to ensure they meet your expectations before bulk production begins.
- First Article Inspection (FAI): Upon request, we produce and inspect the first item with you to ensure it meets your specifications.
- Production Run: We will begin production.
Our capabilities also extend to the following applications. These industries include but aren’t limited to:
- PPE: We provide adhesive tapes to seal and insulate packages of personal protective equipment, ensuring safety compliance.
- Medical: We design stickers for medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare facilities.
- Safety: We create custom safety labels and tags for various safety applications.
- Construction: We produce durable and visible tapes suitable for construction sites and equipment.
- Retail: We customize labels and branding solutions for retail businesses.
- And many more.
Contact Our Experts for Custom Political Stickers & Banners
NADCO offers the best design and branding solutions for custom political stickers and bumper stickers for your upcoming campaigns. We listen to your needs and find creative ways to personalize every aspect of your project. Our products are also locally made, allowing us to provide better quality and faster lead and response times.
Contact us to learn how we can help you deliver powerful and visual political messaging.
Various industries depend on adhesive tapes and labels as reliable and flexible solutions for mounting, sealing, and bonding applications, among others. When procuring these products, businesses often turn to one of two options: adhesive tape converters or adhesive tape distributors. While both options deliver similar products, converters go the extra mile to provide customized products, value-added services, and more to deliver a turnkey solution. Here, we’ll dive into the differences between adhesive tape and label converters vs. adhesive tape and label distributors, including the unique offerings and capabilities of each.
Adhesive Tape Converters
Adhesive tape and label converters have the expertise and technology required to modify standard tapes or labels to the client’s specifications. A primary capability of converters is their cutting and slitting techniques, which are used to create custom lengths and widths. Tape and label converters also use die-cutting and other converting processes to produce tapes and labels with complex shapes and designs.
To ensure optimal efficiency and performance, converters work closely with manufacturers to develop solutions that align with the client’s exact requirements. At NADCO, we are a manufacturer and a converter, meaning we can design and develop all of our tapes and labels in-house, delivering the best quality products that closely align with our customers’ needs.
In addition to slitting, cutting, and die-cutting services, converters often provide value-added services, such as design and engineering support, tape or label selection assistance, and more, to enhance the customer experience. They can also offer sample production or prototyping services to allow customers to evaluate the performance of a tape/label before committing to a full order. At NADCO, we are a one-stop shop for tapes and labels, offering extensive application expertise and technical guidance to ensure we deliver the right solution.
Adhesive Tape Distributors
Adhesive tape distributors stock and supply various adhesive tapes from numerous manufacturers. They primarily serve as a middleman between the manufacturer and the end user.
A primary distinction between converters and distributors is their customization capabilities. Distributors maintain a stock of standard tapes and labels but normally don’t have the ability to customize their offerings to meet specific application requirements. Although distributors may offer quick delivery on a handful of stock prints, a converter can provide a more valuable solution through customization and other value-added services.
Key Differences Between Adhesive Tape Converters and Distributors
Understanding the main differences between adhesive tape converters and distributors can help you decide which option is best for you. The primary differentiators include:
- Customization. In addition to offering everything a distributor can provide, a converter also specializes in customization, utilizing die-cutting, slitting, and cutting services to deliver tailored tapes and labels that meet specific customer needs. Distributors, on the other hand, offer standard tape products without customized options.
- Value-added Services. Adhesive tape and label converters offer application expertise, prototyping, design, and engineering support to provide clients with a more valuable solution. A converter can also provide technical guidance to help customers select the right tape. Distributors’ core competency is providing customer support and logistics. Their main goal is to get the product to your door, without offering the value-added services that converters can provide.
- Product Selection and Availability. Converters offer various adhesive tapes and labels, including specialty options for unique applications. They can also develop tapes with specific qualities to provide a custom solution. Because converters are experts in the products they offer, they can answer specific questions about a product’s capabilities and/or limitations. While distributors may carry a large stock of standard adhesive tapes in various colors, materials, and sizes, they may not have the expertise to answer unusual questions.
- Manufacturer Relationship. Adhesive tape and label converters work closely with customers or manufacturers to develop a custom solution. Distributors partner with manufacturers to stock and distribute tapes without getting involved in product design or development. Additionally, distributors often lean on converters for up-to-date information on materials/adhesives and end-user applications. When you partner with a converter, you can get that information directly from the expert while benefiting from the rest of their capabilities.
- Cost. Converters eliminate the middleman between manufacturers and end-users, allowing them to deliver customized tape and label products at a lower price. By buying directly from converters, customers not only gain access to tailored solutions but also benefit from a reduced cost per unit.
- Flexibility. Because converters offer value-added services such as die-cutting and printing, they offer more product flexibility. Distributors buy products directly from manufacturers to sell to the end user and often have strict requirements for order quantities. As such, they don’t offer the same level of flexibility that a converter can provide.
Choose NADCO Tapes and Labels, Inc. As Your Adhesive Tape Converter
Although adhesive tape converters and distributors deliver similar products, converters offer additional capabilities that may make them the better option for your project. At NADCO, we are your one-stop shop for custom tapes and labels. As a converter, we eliminate the middleman by performing all of our services in-house, ensuring our customers only need one point of contact throughout the entire development, manufacturing, and converting process. We offer fast response times and are a simple phone call away whenever you need us.
Product labels can make a difference in consumers’ buying decisions, so it’s important to carefully consider the look and feel of your labels. In the food and beverage sector, labels must also display a wealth of important safety and ingredient information per industry regulations. But how can you best grab consumers’ attention on store shelves to beat out product competition? This blog will discuss some current industry trends, and how incorporating them into customized labels can encourage customers to choose your brand.
What Are Some Industry Trends & Insights?
Today’s market is characterized by tight competition, with new goods entering the market every day accompanied by fresh ideas and innovative marketing tactics. Investing in quality, custom food and beverage labels is crucial to stay ahead of other brands with similar offerings, drawing customers to your product over all others before they’ve even consumed it.
One current industry trend for food and beverage labels are sensory labels, or self-adhesive labels that provide some sort of tactile experience for the consumer. This may include utilizing textured paper, hot or cold stamping to create shiny and colorful foils, and embossing for raised designs or text. Instead of simply engaging consumers’ sight, sensory labels incorporate a second sense, touch, for a memorable brand interaction.
QR codes on labels are another method to boost engagement with your brand. Customers scan them with their smartphones to easily and quickly access online information about your product and company. This promotes an interactive experience and is another way to highlight your product’s strengths.
Increased consumer expectations for manufacturers to be more transparent in their food labeling is another industry trend. Food and beverage companies can fulfill this demand by including detailed and clear information about ingredients to help customers navigate food allergies and dietary preferences.
Overall, labels offer food and beverage manufacturers more branding opportunities. They are a versatile way to flexibly label consumable goods with customizable options specific to your company.
Why Are Labels So Important for Food & Beverage Products?
Attractive and informative food and beverage labels are important for more than just marketing your product and drawing a consumer’s eye. They are also important for:
- Safety. Labels provide clear and concise information about important aspects such as ingredients, expiration dates, and FDA compliance standards.
- Transparency. Food and beverage labels increase transparency by offering extensive and accurate descriptive information about products and potential allergens.
- Resistance. Quality labels can withstand wear, moisture, and fluctuating temperatures, thus maintaining integrity during and after shipping.
What Are the Benefits of Using NADCO’s Custom Labels for Food & Beverages?
At NADCO® Tapes & Labels, Inc., we continue to invest in research and innovative technologies to improve the consumer experience with our brand and keep up with emerging trends and market demands. Our full-service graphics department will work with you to create a label design that best showcases your product and company. These designs can include FDA-compliant nutritional panels, UPC and other categories of barcode generation, and comprehensive SKU alterations, all while keeping to your brand’s look and feel.
As part of the NADCO difference, our team offers:
- Consistent quality and service. By offering our services in-house, you are guaranteed the same quality every time, with no chance of your specifications being overlooked by outside vendors.
- Superior custom capabilities. To best serve you, we offer our comprehensive capabilities include graphic designing and prototyping, digital printing and die cutting, and more. Our team will work with you to create a custom solution for your unique application.
- Reduced lead times. We utilize a full-service manufacturing line to eliminate part wait times, support production efficiency, and boost our accountability.
Partner With NADCO
Keeping up with the latest trends in food and beverage labels can help you stay ahead of your competition and attract more customers for your brand. At NADCO, we have the customization capabilities and high-quality, pressure-sensitive labels to support your operations. Our team can collaborate directly with packaging, bottling, and canning companies in printing your custom labels, tapes, and packaging films. This is important to ensure that all auto-labeling spec considerations are made and adhered to; with NADCO, you cut out the middleman by letting us handle these details.
Gaffer’s tape is a heavy, pressure-sensitive cloth tape with a strong yet easy-to-remove adhesive backing. Used in everything from industrial staging to filmmaking and photography, this versatile cotton tape has a matte finish that is ideal for visually concealing cords as well as vibrant coloring options for labeling or marking. Gaffer’s tape is also helpful for temporarily securing cables that would otherwise be a tripping hazard. Its many advantageous properties lend it to high-performance uses in a variety of applications.
Benefits and Applications
Gaffer’s tape, or gaff tape, has a unique combination of attributes that differentiate it from other adhesive options. These include:
- Durability. Gaffer’s tape can handle heavy foot and equipment traffic without wearing down.
- Heat tolerance. Gaffer’s tape can withstand relatively high temperatures without melting, making it ideal for tolerating heat from light fixtures and other equipment.
These benefits make gaffer’s tape an excellent adhesive option for filmmaking, theater, and music applications, as well as many industrial and domestic tasks. Examples of applications include:
- Managing cables, wires, and extension cords. From industrial spaces to filmmaking sets, gaffer’s tape is ideal for securing wires and cables to the floor for safety, connecting multiple cables together, or hiding them from the sightline of an audience or camera.
- Affixing items to surfaces. Gaffer’s tape provides a reliable solution for securely affixing paper, cloth, backdrops, props, and other items to walls or floors. Also, the filmmaking industry often uses it to attach gels to lighting rigs or secure spikes to tripods.
- Labeling items and marking positions. Compatible with various surface types, gaffer’s tape is great for labeling everything from cameras and accessories to dimmers and circuits. Users can also apply it to the floor to mark an actor’s standing position or indicate where a prop should be.
- Repairing. The durability and strong adhesive properties of gaffer’s tape make it suitable for repairing tears in vinyl surfaces such as seat coverings and equipment covers.
What Is the Difference Between Gaffer’s Tape and Duct Tape?
While both gaffer’s tape and duct tape are multi-purpose, pressure-sensitive cloth tapes, they each offer several distinct properties and benefits that impact their suitability for certain uses. For example, duct tape features a durable polyethylene coating on top of the cloth layer, which provides superior flexibility and stretching capabilities for sticking to textured or uneven surfaces. These features make this rubber-based adhesive exceptionally strong and versatile.
Other key differences between gaffer’s tape and duct tape include:
- Adhesive properties. While duct tape’s aggressive adhesive properties make it great for permanent or semi-permanent applications, it can be difficult to remove without damaging or tearing the underlying surface. Gaffer’s tape, on the other hand, is well suited for temporary applications that require easy, quick removal with little or no residue left behind.
- Ease of handling. While most types of duct tape are relatively easy to tear by hand, certain types have extra reinforcements and require cutting with scissors or other tools. In comparison, users can easily hand-tear gaffer’s tape along its width and length.
- Resistance to heat and water. Duct tape’s waterproof and weather-resistant polyethylene coating makes it great for heavy-use and outdoor applications. However, exposure to high heat can interfere with the tape’s integrity, eventually causing it to fail. Although gaffer’s tape lacks this waterproof coating, it provides good moisture resistance and is less susceptible to melting than duct tape.
Choose Your Gaffer’s Tapes From NADCO, an Industry Leader
NADCO® Tapes & Labels, Inc. is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of gaffer’s tapes and other custom tapes. By partnering with us, customers can expect:
- Customizable, customer-focused solutions. With in-house design and manufacturing capabilities, we carefully customize our products with your unique needs in mind.
- Reliable quality and service. We handle all aspects of design and production from start to finish, allowing us to maintain tight quality control and consistent, accountable service across all projects.
- Short lead times. Equipped with a full-service manufacturing line, we can guarantee faster production and shorter lead times than companies that outsource to provide streamlined, efficient operations.
Partner With NADCO
At NADCO, customization is our specialty. Let our team help you find the optimal gaffer’s tape for your project to provide reliable, high-quality adhesion. Contact us today or request a quote to learn more about our innovative solutions and customization capabilities.
NADCO® Tapes & Labels, Inc. manufactures high-quality tapes and labels that can be printed with custom text and logos. One of our key product lines includes tamper-evident labels, which make it clear whether a product has been opened or compromised. Tamper-evident labels promote the safety and freshness of various products, especially in the food and beverage, medical, and pharmaceutical industries, where products that have been tampered with could be dangerous to consume.
A broken label notifies the consumer that the product has been tampered with and should not be consumed. Learn more about the applications and benefits of tamper-evident labels in the medical and pharmaceutical industries.
Common Applications of Tamper-Evident Labels for Medical and Pharmaceutical
The following are some of the most common applications of tamper-evident labels in the medical and pharmaceutical industries:
- Medical durable goods
- Medical documentation and packaging
- Over-the-counter and prescription drug packaging
- Barcode labels
- Void seal labels
- Destructible labels
Key Benefits of Using Tamper-Evident Labels
Tamper-evident labels have numerous advantages for both the manufacturer and the consumer. These are the main benefits of using these labels:
- Improved product safety. Product safety is vital in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. Because they make it obvious if an attempt is made to remove them, tamper-evident labels reduce the risk of contamination and theft once the product leaves the manufacturer.
- Industry compliance. Many industries, including the medical and pharmaceutical fields, legally require tamper-evident labels on certain products. Using these labels helps you stay compliant with these policies.
- Better brand integrity. To establish your brand in the medical and pharmaceutical markets, it is important to win customers’ confidence. Tamper-evident labels make consumers feel safe when purchasing and using your products.
How to Choose an Optimal Tamper-Evident Label Supplier
To win over a wide customer base, your choice of tamper-evident labels can be one of the most important decisions you make. When selecting the optimal tamper-evident label supplier, you should consider the following factors.
To stand out from your competitors, your product should be visually appealing. Tamper-evident label designs should utilize a good balance of bright and dark colors while conveying all necessary branding information and imagery. Colors should be clear and crisp, with no smears or blurring.
The best label supplier should have detailed, extensive knowledge of design, layout, and material choice. They should be able to settle on these factors based on where the label will be placed, whether it’s on cardboard or glass, or in extreme temperatures. The ideal label manufacturer also understands the unique requirements of producing tamper-evident labels for the medical and pharmaceutical industries.
A good label manufacturer should have different printing options, such as thermal paper, laminations, foil stamping, and embossing, as well as a variety of adhesives. They should have custom sizing, die cutting, and coating capabilities. The more options a manufacturer has, the more likely they can come up with the perfect label for your product.
Your labels should be consistent in size and color from order to order. If you order labels in rolls, they should have the same thickness and tightness, as these factors affect how they dispense from automated machinery.
Before getting into any business arrangement with a label manufacturer, pay close attention to how the business treats you. They should be responsive and transparent in all their dealings, taking you through the entire process to ensure you are satisfied with the end product.
Tamper-Evident Labels From NADCO®
Tamper-evident labels prevent minor to major incidents. While accidents cause most broken labels, some may be due to malicious intent. A broken tamper-evident label sends a direct warning to consumers that they should not use the product. Given how seriously consumers take tamper-evident labels, companies are beginning to use these labels even when not required by law. In doing so, businesses prioritize the needs of their customers.
If you are looking to partner with a leading custom label manufacturer, NADCO® Tapes & Labels, Inc. is here to help. We specialize in tamper-evident label production and many other labels and adhesives. From our 35,000-square-foot warehouse, we keep a large inventory to ensure our customers can find exactly the products they need.
Food and beverage processors need versatile and cost-effective labels for consumable goods that will hold up during transport or under adverse conditions and resist damage, all while grabbing consumers’ attention from store shelves. Pressure-sensitive labels (PSLs) provide a solution as an ideal option for branding, product identification, ingredient and safety information, and logos or other designs.
While simple to apply, pressure-sensitive labels are quite durable, providing a strong substrate upon which to advertise or identify a product. Reputable pressure-sensitive label manufacturers can custom print and cut them to various sizes and shapes, tailoring these labels to a brand’s unique specifications. Read on to learn about the adhesive capabilities of pressure-sensitive labels and the vital role they play in the food processing industry.
How Do Pressure-Sensitive Labels Work & What Is the Technology Behind Them?
Pressure-sensitive labels are the most prevalent type of label in today’s market. They utilize pressure-activated adhesives rather than water- or solvent-based varieties, and users can apply them by hand or with automated pressure-sensitive label applicators. Pressure-sensitive labels are constructed of the following:
- Release liner. This removable layer, which abuts the adhesive layer, consists of a liner and its corresponding release coat. Together, they assist in a label’s delivery and adhesion while preventing it from sticking to a secondary material until it’s time for the intended application.
- Adhesive. The adhesive coating allows a label to stick to products and equipment.
- Facestock. A label’s facestock is the surface upon which manufacturers print label text and designs.
- Topcoat. This laminate protects the face stock and its printing to provide an appealing finish for a label.
Pressure-sensitive labels typically depend on the release liner for their ease of use. Made of a material that resists the adhesive coating, such as low surface energy film or siliconized film or paper, it allows the adhesive to release from the liner after the label’s application to its intended surface.
What Are the Key Benefits of Using Pressure-Sensitive Labels?
Pressure-sensitive labels are cost-effective and easy to apply manually or using specialized equipment. They are durable enough to endure environments where friction, abrasion, sterilization, moisture, humidity, UV light, and other various extreme conditions are present. Pressure-sensitive labels will adhere to humid, rough, dusty, or otherwise contaminated surfaces using a simple application process. They also stick to surfaces made of rubber and non-polar polyolefinic materials, adding a level of substrate versatility. The labels are environmentally friendly with a disposable composition that uses minimal volatile compounds.
Importantly, these labels are highly customizable and work well with high-definition printing methods. This opens up a broad spectrum of options for size, shape, material, color, and other design features.
What Applications Do Pressure-Sensitive Labels Serve in Food Processing Applications?
The durability, ease of use, and versatility of pressure-sensitive labels make them ideal for food and beverage processing. The following consumable goods are only some of the products in this sector that rely on pressure-sensitive labels for their containers:
- Canned foods
- Condiments and dressings
- Frozen foods
- Jams and jellies
- Specialty and alcoholic beverages
Pressure-Sensitive Labeling Solutions From NADCO
Industries like the food and beverage sector rely on pressure-sensitive labels to convey branding and vital product information to consumers. Effective pressure-sensitive labels are eye-catching, durable, and easy to apply to various materials, surface textures, and substrate configurations.
At NADCO® Tapes & Labels, Inc., we manufacture a variety of standard and custom pressure-sensitive labels with an array of design and printing options, including flexographic, spot, and short-run digital printing in up to seven colors. We also have prototyping, die cutting, slitting, and converting capabilities to offer a more comprehensive range of in-house services. NADCO products are proudly made in the USA with the latest technology to withstand heavy use and provide a consistent and stylish aesthetic.
Custom labels and tapes help to relay brand identity, instructions, and other relevant information for marketing, recreational, and manufacturing purposes. Common types of labels include custom stickers, industrial stickers, safety decals, and more. The best type of custom label for your project depends entirely on your specific application requirements.
Oftentimes, manufacturers hire third-party companies for their custom label printing needs to avoid extra processes and costs. However, with the abundance of custom label printers in the market, there are many important factors to consider to ensure you select the right option for your business.
Are They an In-house Full-service Manufacturer?
When hiring a custom label printer, a primary factor to consider is whether they complete their full production cycle in-house. Below are the benefits you gain by partnering with a custom label printer who completes every process under one roof:
- Higher Cost Savings. Choosing an in-house full-service manufacturer helps you avoid hidden costs and fees linked with shipping. It also eliminates the risk of possible damaged goods while in transit.
- Better Product Quality. A manufacturer with easy access and monitoring to all processes under one roof can control quality throughout the entire process to ensure constant product quality.
- Faster Turnaround and Reduced Lead Times. By handling and managing all production steps in the same facility, a manufacturer can ensure constant production, significantly reducing turnaround time.
- A Single Point of Contact. Instead of contacting different vendors to check on the order status, you have a single point of contact within the company who can provide regular updates, implement any necessary changes, and answer questions.
Can They Reduce Lead Times?
Outsourcing products can consume plenty of time and money. On top of having increased shipping time and expenses, businesses outsourcing certain production aspects must perform more quality control and inventory management.
Unfortunately, outsourcing may lead to increased turnaround times depending on a business’s internal processes, waitlists, transit times, and possible errors. A reliable custom label printer like NADCO ensures that you don’t lose time waiting for products from third-party locations. Our efficient and reliable production processes greatly reduce lead times, meaning you will get your products when you need them.
How is Their Quality and Customer Service?
Effective communication is critical when hiring a custom label printer. If you outsource particular aspects of your production process or project, you are highly likely to lose communication when working with multiple vendors. Lack of proper information or misinformation may lead to low-quality products that don’t meet industry or company standards.
At NADCO, we streamline all internal processes and communication. We integrate and manage all quality control throughout the production process under one roof, which reduces the likelihood of errors and significantly increases product quality.
Custom Label Printing Solutions
Quality custom label and tape printing is an elemental aspect across a wide range of industries. Therefore, you need to choose a custom label printer that will ensure your products meet your exact requirements with fast turnaround times, reduced costs, and effective communication. As a leading manufacturer of custom tapes and labels, NADCO can work with you to create the perfect solution for your needs.
Lead time refers to the amount of time between the beginning and end of the manufacturing process. Longer lead times can negatively affect your business by increasing time to market and messing up project schedules. Reducing lead times can streamline operations and increase productivity, resulting in improved output and revenue. To ensure your project is completed in a timely manner, NADCO offers several ways to reduce lead time.
Large Warehouse Space to Stock Materials
NADCO has a large warehouse offering 35,000 square feet of space to stock large supplies of quality inventory. As such, there are constant in-stock materials for our customers. Warehousing is an ideal way to ensure that surplus goods are removed from distribution center floors and stored safely out of harm’s way.
Running out of stock has the potential to cause your business massive profit loss. If you lack the goods that a customer wants, you risk losing them to competitors. Fortunately, warehousing provided by NADCO helps to ensure constant availability and flow of goods.
We Can Accepts Blanket Orders with Specific Release Dates
NADCO can accept blanket order with specific release dates, allowing customers to have a continued supply of printed products without delay. A blanket order is set at a fixed price contract for a period of time, and a buyer shops for the best prices from a list of bidding suppliers.
The major benefit of issuing a blanket order is that a customer won’t have more stock than required at any point. In addition, there is also the benefit of avoiding the administrative cost of processing frequent purchase orders and simultaneously favoring discount pricing via volume commitments.
Large Material Portfolio
At NADCO, we don’t limit ourselves to one or few sources for any type of raw material. This grants us more flexibility with material options and allows us to offer high-quality substitutions for hard-to-get materials. Our large material portfolio also makes it more feasible to take on completely customized projects.
Staying One Step Ahead on Materials
At NADCO, we are constantly on the lookout to update, over-stock, or find material substitutes before we run out of stock on our shelves. Often times, it is difficult to control the efficiency with which a supplier will ship your goods after you make an order. Therefore, having a constant supply of inventory gives us an upper hand and more control. Delays in processing replenishment orders may contribute to stock-outs or low supplies when customers need the products urgently.
We Offer Expedited Services
NADCO offers expedited services to speed up your order for most projects. As such, we are the industry leader when it comes to standard turnaround times. Expediting services effectively ensure the completion of your project delivery on schedule. It also helps to save money by working actively to improve delivery times. There is also a reduced risk of delays in the supply chain.
Contact NADCO to Help You Reduce Lead Times
Reducing lead times is elemental for a business to increase output and revenue. At NADCO, we strive to help you reduce lead times by providing a large warehouse to stock goods, accepting blanket orders, providing a large material portfolio, and offering expedited services. Contact us to find out more or request a quote for our products and services.
The construction industry is experiencing significant growth due to an uptick in government expenditures in large-scale infrastructure projects such as railways and highways and an increase in public-private partnerships for infrastructure development.
As a result, the demand for adhesive tapes has increased as they are valuable tools in the construction industry used to seal, bond, and fill gaps in construction applications.
Along with many other benefits, innovations in adhesive products allow building professionals to comply with new regulations requiring enhanced performance for building construction and cut construction costs by reducing installation and drying times.
Adhesive Industry Trends
Across the world, the adhesive tape market is expected to reach over $60 billion by the end of 2021. This increased demand is due in part to the rise in residential building construction. Adhesive tapes facilitate easy construction refurbishing and provide a level of aesthetic appeal which has grown increasingly important in recent years.
This peaked demand for adhesive tapes is due to the many advantages and capabilities they provide. Using adhesive tapes in construction not only saves money on installation but also reduces energy costs. Adhesive tapes are durable, lightweight, and proficient in meeting air sealing requirements.
Types of Adhesive Tapes Used in Construction and Municipal Applications
To optimize efficiency in construction projects, builders and contractors should educate themselves on the different types of tapes available.
Some of the most common adhesive tapes used in the construction and municipal industries include:
- Acrylic Adhesive Tapes: Acrylic adhesives are ideal for the construction industry due to their ability to withstand extreme temperatures and create airtight seals. This durable product’s adhesive properties get stronger over time.
- Masking Tape: This type of adhesive eliminates the need for cleaning and rework and improves efficiency by protecting surfaces from paint or damage. They are easy to install and remove and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Duct Tape: Duct tape is a durable solution that is often used to strap or bundle materials. It comes in a range of colors and is compatible with different surfaces and applications.
- Safety Barricade Tape: This is a non-adhesive tape that indicates hazardous areas. Specific messages can be printed on them to indicate the type of hazardous environment present.
- Foil Tapes: This foil-backed tape is designed to be malleable and conductive. Foil tapes are most commonly used in HVAC systems and to reflect light or heat.
- Double-sided Tape: With adhesive on both sides, double-sided tape bonds two surfaces together to more evenly distribute the stress load. This tape is compatible with a wide range of materials including glass, concrete, plastic, and more.
- Electrical Tapes: This durable tape is made from vinyl and is ideal for insulating electrical splices or bundling wire and cable.
Working With an Industry Leader Like NADCO, INC.
With over 25 years of experience, NADCO uses cutting-edge equipment and technology to deliver superior adhesive tapes to our clients in the construction industry.
We specialize in customizing adhesive tapes to fit specific applications and are committed to continuous improvement through research and development. If you can imagine it, NADCO® will make it stick.
Our commitment to quality is made evident by our numerous certifications, which include:
NADCO is proud to offer fully customizable solutions and reliable product quality while maintaining reduced lead times and low costs. Our durable adhesive tapes are easy to install and are extremely versatile with enhanced service life cycles.
Product counterfeiting, tampering, and theft are persistent problems for many companies in nearly every industry. As a result, the demand for tamper-evident security products has grown significantly and will continue to increase as businesses look for ways to secure their products, packaging, and product warranties. Tamper evident labels are designed to secure the items they are applied to by serving as a visual deterrent against tampering, as well as providing visible evidence of tampering or attempted tampering.
At NADCO, our tamper-evident products secure and protect a wide variety of items, ranging from high-value products to important documentation and more. After applying a security label, any attempted tampering with a product will be clearly visible. We supply a variety of tamper-evident features that vary according to product label needs.
What Are the Rules and Regulations With Tamper Evident Labels?
According to FDA regulations, tamper-evident packaging must have one or more barriers to entry or indicators that tampering has occurred. This packaging must provide consumers with visible evidence that tampering has occurred. Additionally, the FDA requires tamper-evident labels to feature a distinctive design and unique composition so that consumers can be confident they are authentic and not false duplicates. Creating a distinctive label is achieved in a number of ways. For example, using materials or printing that aren’t easily copied, and choosing design features that leave visible evidence of tampering.
Is There a Difference Between Tamper Evident and Food Sealing?
The key difference between tamper-evident labels and food sealing labels is the presence of security slits. Tamper-evident labels feature small cuts on the front face of the label that tear apart when the package is opened or the label is removed. The small broken label pieces prevent the label from being reapplied and are clear evidence of tampering.
Food sealing labels, also referred to as food safety labels, do not feature these security slits. Food sealing labels keep boxes, bags, pouches, and other containers closed during delivery using a permanent adhesive. These adhesives also can be used to provide space for branding and custom messaging.
Why Should You Use Tamper Evident Packaging for Your Products?
Keeping your products secure is an essential aspect of gaining customers’ trust and ensuring the longevity of your brand. Regardless of your industry, nearly all products on the market today are handled many times after packaging. The journey from your warehouse to the product’s placement in a retail store or delivery to the customer provides many opportunities for tampering or theft to occur.
Adding tamper-evident labels demonstrates your concern for your customers’ well-being and can help you build customer loyalty. These labels also ensure that anyone planning to harm others won’t be able to use your products as a means to do so. In addition to deterring tragedies like this from occurring, tamper-evident packaging prevents the loss of revenue while your products are handled in retail environments.
Protect Your Products With NADCO
Including a tamper-evident label on your products is a simple way to ensure they arrive in your customer’s hands in the same condition in which they were produced. Additionally, there are more counterfeit products on the market than ever before, making it challenging for consumers to be confident they have an authentic product. Tamper-evident labels build trust and can increase customer satisfaction with your product.
At NADCO, we develop customized tapes and labels for a range of applications. Our experts can work with you to create personalized tamper-evident labels that are effective, attractive, and match your brand image. If you have questions about the specific tamper-evident technology we use or our product selection, contact us. When you’re ready to develop a solution, request a quote.