Why Car Washes Should be Using NCWT1Leave a Comment
When a vehicle travels through a car wash there is a potential risk for the car to lose their rear windshield wiper. Fortunately, this can be easily avoided by simply taping the wiper down before entering the wash.
However, the car wash needs to be using a specific tape for this situation, and that tape is NCWT1. NCWT1 is a black, moisture-resistant masking tape that is inexpensive and a more efficient way to protect a customers’ vehicle from losing their windshield wiper.
Here are 5 more reasons to why your car wash should use NCWT1:
- NCWT1 is strong enough to hold down the windshield wiper. NCWT1 has a strong adhesive that will help the tape and the windshield wiper remain in place during the duration of the car wash.
- NCWT1 is moisture resistant. NCWT1 is waterproof, meaning that the tape will not lose its adhesiveness due to water or soap; this will help the tape to stay in place until removed at the end of the car wash.
- NCWT1 is safe for the car. NCWT1, although strong, it is not aggressive enough to damage the car’s paint or leave a residue after removal.
- NCWT1 is easy to remove. NCWT1’s lightweight paper material makes it easy to remove after use.
- Customers will appreciate the extra step. Customers notice when companies go the extra mile, and they will appreciate your company taking the precautions that protect their vehicles.
Visit NCWT1 (Moisture Resistant Masking Tape) to learn more.
10 Facts you may not know about NADCO®Leave a Comment
NADCO® Tapes and Labels Inc. is an acknowledged leader in the pressure sensitive adhesive tape and label industries. They are devoted to the printing and die-cutting of tape and label products for all customers’ advertising demands, safety requirements, industrial applications and recreational needs. However, there may be a few things that you don’t know about NADCO®:
- NADCO® is an acronym of the owner’s initials. NADCO® stands for Neil Allen Doniger Company.
- NADCO® is a family affair. NADCO® is owned and operated by husband and wife team, Neil and Rená Doniger. Rená’s mom, Karen Johnson, works as an administrative assistant, and her sister, Shelby Johnson, is the production co-manager, and it doesn’t stop there. The other production co-manager, Erika Estrada, is married to press operator Jose Estrada. All NADCO® has accomplished is a result of the successful combination of the professional and personal relationships.
- NADCO® started as a one-man printing press. NADCO’s® first company space was in New Hampshire. The 1,500-square-foot space was the home of a small office area and a printing press. It did not take long for the company to grow, and they are now located in Sarasota, FL. in a 32,000 square-foot facility, running nine printing presses.
- NADCO® started in 1988. About four years ago, on September 10th, 2013, NADCO® celebrated their 25th anniversary. NADCO® is now closing in on their 29th year of operation and are still running strong.
- NADCO® is a woman-owned company but is ultimately a joint venture. NADCO® was certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council in 2006. This means that Rená owns 51% of the company and Neil owns 49%. However, this is the only separation NADCO® is a complete joint venture, owned and operated as a team.
- NADCO® serves customers in every industry. From aerospace to hospitality, there is not an industry that NADCO® cannot serve.
- NADCO® is an ISO 9001 certified company. NADCO® is an ISO 9001 certified company meaning they are focused on meeting their customers’ expectations and delivering customer satisfaction.
- NADCO® helps colleagues in areas which they don’t excel. Colleagues within the tape and label industry entrust NADCO® to help them in areas in which they cannot offer.
- NADCO® has customers locally, nationally, and internationally. NADCO® has the capabilities to not only ship across the United States but across international waters as well.
- If you can imagine it, NADCO will make it stick®. NADCO® runs off creativity and innovation, they will take whatever idea the customer imagines and make it into a reality.