How Your Company Will Benefit from Marketing MaterialsLeave a Comment
Marketing materials help by creating an image for the company, items like window decals and banners are what make a company memorable. Something as simple as a label will create brand trust and most importantly customer retention. Companies large and small can truly benefit from using marketing materials, materials like banners, posters, labels, and window decals. Here are more reasons why your company will benefit from marketing materials:
Personalization – Marketing materials are 100% customizable, from banners to window decals whatever design you decide is entirely yours. Print materials allow future and present clients to see your message and it is your creativity that will help your company stand out among the competition.
Affordable – Materials like banners and window decals are extremely cost effective for companies, because they are low cost per impression. For smaller companies that have a tight marketing budget print materials come at a great value and help to generate a lasting impression.
Easily Distributed – Most marketing materials, like labels and bumper stickers are easy to distribute among customers. Print materials reach a large audience and have repeat exposure. You can also be sure that the people who are seeing your banners or materials are potential customers.
Attracts Customers – Items like banners and labels receive a significant amount of impressions; these materials grab potential client’s attention which helps to produce interest in your company.
Creates Recognition and Brand Awareness – The more materials your brand name and logo is on the more impressions you are creating. Repeat impressions will create trust and helps for the company to appear as a leader in your field. Customers are going to purchase from a company that has the best appearance, a company that they know can trust.
Click HERE to learn more about the marketing materials that NADCO® has to offer.
Unique products you may not know NADCO® offers.Leave a Comment
NADCO® specializes in the production of pressure sensitive adhesive tapes and labels, but you may not know about the variety of other products that we have to offer. We have several materials that can be produced with and without adhesive and we can produce banners and posters as well. Here are five examples of our unique products:
- Banners – We have two different styles of banners: a hanging banner that can come in any size and a retractable banner that is 32 1/2 in. x 80 in. The hanging banners also include grommets for easy display, and the retractable banner comes in a sturdy, simple to assemble case. Both banners are completely customizable and are produced with a durable, waterproof vinyl that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor events. This vinyl creates a soft and delicate surface that is perfect for imagery and aesthetics.
- Barricade Tape – This product is a vinyl plastic tape with high strength, conformity and abrasion resistance. The barricade tape surface will accept writing and will resist most common solvents, water, oil, sunshine, acid, fungus, alkalis and corrosive chemicals. It has an excellent shelf life and moisture/vapor barrier, making this product perfect for outdoor events.
- Foams – Our foam materials have premium properties of conformability, adhesion, and cushioning. Foam tapes are especially suited for irregular and textured surface applications and offer a variety of uses. A few applications include insulation, appliances and humidity protection.
- Foils – Our line of top quality foil tapes are highly malleable, weather resistant and can conform to any irregular or uneven surface. Because of their strength and versatility, foil tapes perform considerably well in applications involving seaming, masking and sealing. Foil tapes are an ideal choice for any work requiring long-lasting durability and environmental resistance.
- Posters – All posters are printed on bright white, scratch and water resistant, wet strength paper that features outdoor durability. This paper creates an indoor/outdoor quality advertising sign or information board. A few applications include billboards, construction signs, outdoor décor and promotions.