Vinyl Material for Tapes & Labels
Vinyl material features unique properties that make it well-suited to many applications. Vinyl offers a reliable and high-performing solution in challenging environments that require strength and durability or even heat or bacteria resistance. As a leading supplier of custom vinyl labels and tapes, NADCO delivers durable adhesive vinyl tapes for a range of industry needs.
Vinyl Material Properties & Benefits
Vinyl is a long-lasting material that performs well in many environments. One significant advantage of vinyl material is that it does not degrade over time, resulting in longer shelf life and dependable performance. Vinyl marking tapes and labels stick instantly on contact and are durable enough to even outlast paint.
Some types of vinyl material are printable. NADCO offers several varieties that feature an ink-receptive coating for easy label-making or logo printing. Vinyl material is also highly resistant to moisture and chemicals and can be further enhanced with a top coating or liquid UV varnish to improve its chemical resistance. Some key vinyl characteristics include:
- Excellent strength and durability
- Easily pliable and can conform tightly around differently shaped objects
- Moisture resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Color vibrancy
- Customized printed colors
Features of NADCO’s Vinyl Tapes & Labels
NADCO offers a comprehensive selection of vinyl tapes and labels. In addition to offering standard vinyl in an array of color options, we also carry unique and specialized products that we can customize to your needs. We offer graphic designing services, as well as custom printing and die cutting to deliver completely individualized products.
All vinyl labels and tapes from NADCO are developed to conform to your industry’s safety and OSHA regulations and are UL and FDA-approved. Some unique features of our vinyl material tapes and labels include:
- Reflective vinyl tape, available in multiple grades
- Numerous vibrant color options
- Environmentally friendly production
- Industry regulation-compliant
Our Vinyl Tape and Label Solutions
NADCO offers a comprehensive line of vinyl tape and label products, customized to meet the needs of any industry. Our highly versatile vinyl products are well-suited to nearly any striping or labeling application and can be further customized to feature write-on capabilities or ink-receptive coatings.
Vinyl products from NADCO meet OSHA requirements while also being heat, water, bacteria, and corrosion-resistant. We offer long-lasting, vibrant adhesive products in numerous sizes, colors, patterns, graphics, and texts.
Vinyl tapes tend to be frequently used where safety is concerned. Our vinyl tape product offerings include but aren’t limited to:
- Hazard marking tape: Bright colors and clearly printed text identify potential dangers including flammable chemicals, hazardous machinery, steps or elevated pathways, and other hazardous situations.
- Aisle & pathway marking tape: A vinyl floor marking tape used to define a space within large open warehouses or other industrial and commercial environments. Can be used to create paths for people or machinery or to adhere to OSHA regulations regarding clear walkways.
- Traction tape: Also called anti-slip tape, this vinyl product reduces the risk of falls in wet environments and provides additional grip along slippery handrails.
- Glow-in-the-dark vinyl tape: Ensures surfaces and barriers remain highly visible in low-light conditions.
Vinyl labels have excellent fade resistance and durability for outdoor use. They are also conformable and easily removed in one piece but can last up to 10 years depending on the environment. Vinyl labels tend to be used when branding requirements call for a certain degree of thickness yet also a soft touch.
Our line-up of vinyl label products include but are not limited to:
- Specialty vinyls such as glow-in-the-dark labels and reflective tapes
- Anti-slip vinyl (ASV) labels
Custom Labels & Tapes Capabilities
NADCO is your one-stop solution for custom-developed labels and tapes. Our in-house design team develops high-quality industrial labels, safety decals, manufacturing stickers, advertising materials, and more. From graphic design services to prototyping, digital printing, and die cutting, our full-service manufacturing line reduces lead times and delivers products that meet all your specifications.
Contact Our Experts for Premium Vinyl Tape & Label Solutions
Vinyl materials are a high-performing solution for challenging applications throughout many industries. Choosing a customized tape or label from NADCO ensures you receive a superior quality product developed to your exact specifications. To learn more about our custom vinyl solutions, contact us or request a quote today. You can also download any of our spec sheets for additional information.