10 Facts you may not know about NADCO®
NADCO® Tapes and Labels Inc. is an acknowledged leader in the pressure sensitive adhesive tape and label industries. They are devoted to the printing and die-cutting of tape and label products for all customers’ advertising demands, safety requirements, industrial applications and recreational needs. However, there may be a few things that you don’t know about NADCO®:
- NADCO® is an acronym of the owner’s initials. NADCO® stands for Neil Allen Doniger Company.
- NADCO® is a family affair. NADCO® is owned and operated by husband and wife team, Neil and Rená Doniger. Rená’s mom, Karen Johnson, works as an administrative assistant, and her sister, Shelby Johnson, is the production co-manager, and it doesn’t stop there. The other production co-manager, Erika Estrada, is married to press operator Jose Estrada. All NADCO® has accomplished is a result of the successful combination of the professional and personal relationships.
- NADCO® started as a one-man printing press. NADCO’s® first company space was in New Hampshire. The 1,500-square-foot space was the home of a small office area and a printing press. It did not take long for the company to grow, and they are now located in Sarasota, FL. in a 32,000 square-foot facility, running nine printing presses.
- NADCO® started in 1988. About four years ago, on September 10th, 2013, NADCO® celebrated their 25th anniversary. NADCO® is now closing in on their 29th year of operation and are still running strong.
- NADCO® is a woman-owned company but is ultimately a joint venture. NADCO® was certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council in 2006. This means that Rená owns 51% of the company and Neil owns 49%. However, this is the only separation NADCO® is a complete joint venture, owned and operated as a team.
- NADCO® serves customers in every industry. From aerospace to hospitality, there is not an industry that NADCO® cannot serve.
- NADCO® is an ISO 9001 certified company. NADCO® is an ISO 9001 certified company meaning they are focused on meeting their customers’ expectations and delivering customer satisfaction.
- NADCO® helps colleagues in areas which they don’t excel. Colleagues within the tape and label industry entrust NADCO® to help them in areas in which they cannot offer.
- NADCO® has customers locally, nationally, and internationally. NADCO® has the capabilities to not only ship across the United States but across international waters as well.
- If you can imagine it, NADCO will make it stick®. NADCO® runs off creativity and innovation, they will take whatever idea the customer imagines and make it into a reality.