||232 High Performance Masking Tape is designed to be used in medium temperature paint bake operations.
||Color Standard Roll Length
|Smooth crepe paper with a solvent resistant saturant
||55 m (60.17 yds.)*
|*Available in metric widths (eg, 24 mm corresponds to 1 inch).
|Typical Physical Properties
||Note: The following technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
|ASTM Test Method
|Adhesion to Steel:
||37 oz./in. width (41 N/100 mm)
||27 lbs./in. width (472 N/100 mm)
|Elongation at Break:
||6.3 mils (0.16 mm)
|Temperature Use Range:
||Up to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes
- Has been laboratory tested on painted panels and found to remove cleanly at bake temperatures of up to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes. The actual temperature and time performance may be higher or lower for a given application. Clean removal can vary dependent on surface type, processing conditions (such as multiple bakes), type of paint involved as well as the temperature of the surface at removal. We recommend testing the product under your conditions to determine if it meets your needs.
- Excellent transfer resistance to "difficult to remove from" surfaces like EDPM rubber moldings.
- Tests indicate it is better than conventional masking tapes for sunlight resistance, it is still advised that it not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged periods of sunlight as tape may become difficult to remove.
- Can be qualified for PPP-T-42C, Type I, (CID-A-A-883A).
- Excellent paint masking tape.
- Used throughout industry for holding, protecting, bundling and a vast number of other difficult jobs where a pressure sensitive tape is needed.
||Store under normal conditions of 70°F (21°C) and 50% R.H. in the original carton.
||To obtain best performance, use this product within one year from date of manufacture.
||The technical information, recommendations and other statements contained in this document are based upon tests or experience that NADCO® believes are reliable, but the accuracy or completeness of such information is not guaranteed.
||Many factors beyond NADCO®control and uniquely within user’s knowledge and control can affect the use and performance of a NADCO® product in a particular applicati on. Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a NADCO® product, user is so lely responsible for evaluating the NADCO® product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.
|Warranty,Limited Remedy,and Disclaimer
||Unless an additional warranty is specifically stated on the applicable NADCO® product packaging or product literature, NADCO® warrants that each NADCO® product meets the applicable NADCO® product specification at the time NADCO® ships the product. NADCO® MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM OR USAGE OF TRADE. If the NADCO® product does not conform to this warranty, then the sole and exclusive remedy is, at NADCO®’S option, replacement of the NADCO® product or refund of the purchase price.
|Limitation of Liability
||Except where prohibited by law, NADCO® will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the NADCO® product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability.